Monday, July 4, 2011

Stuffed Cookies OH MY

Stuffed cookies?  Shut the front door!  I thought oreos were the only stuffed cookies in the world.  Not anymore.  Jenny over at Picky Palate has a wonderful collection of STUFFED cookies.  Seriously what could be better than a cookie stuffed with another cookie? 

I can't even remember what brought me over to her beautiful (I say beautiful because nothing is more beautiful than seeing pictures upon pictures of seriously amazing looking cookies.. well not just cookies but meals and appetizers and side dishes and so on) site, but I'm so glad it did.  I was first impressed with the Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookie Stuffed Cookies.  Mmmmmmm!  I immediately had to make it myself.. ok well not immediately because I first realized I only had a teaspoon of peanut butter (my youngest LOVES peanut butter and jelly sandwiches) and I needed 1 full cup.  Hmm.. so I had to wait a day to make it.  And here is how my stuffed cookie came out


Mine has a whole lot more peanut butter oozing out than Jenny's.  I kind of made bigger peanut butter balls than I'm asuming I should have but I certainly am NOT complaining about that and neither were my girls.  These were absolutely delicious!  And rich too! 

If you'd like to see Jenny's Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cookie Stuffed Cookie just click here.  Browse around her site for more cookie recipes.  You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment